Derek and Patricia Kyle would like to welcome you to Island Brew Byou.
We have been in business since March 99’ and are the Westshore choice for beer, wine, sparkling ciders and coolers.
We are proud to be a Wine Expert authorized retailer, with over 130 “Value”, “Premium” and “Ultra-Premium” wine kits to choose from. You will be amazed at the quality and taste of your finished product, and will want to share it with your friends and family.
As the Westshore’s only hot kettle U-brew & "Do It Yourself Micro Brewery", we have over 70 beer recipes to choose from. Using imported and local grains, barleys and hops, you can make anything from a light beer to an Irish stout. We will help you, every step of the way. Or, we can do it for you.
Our entire product line has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our large, bright and very clean facility ensures your bottling experience will be memorable.
So, join us down at the “Byou”, where we always keep you in better spirits!
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Grapes picked at night, Wine Lover’s delight.
Sip, smile, repeat. World Vineyard™ Pink Moscato is back!
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
- “Our introduction to Brew Byou was by powder coating the wine racks that are presently used in thier shop. This was about 14 years ago. We were pessimistic about "homemade wine" tasting like store bought, but decided to try making some.”– Sharon & Ted Forbes
- “A great big fat thank you for all the quality wines and service you have provided over the last 7 years. I have yet to taste a wine I did not like in all that time. I must admit that I am totally hooked on the Limited Edition Wines that come out once a year.”– Gerry Niederlinski
- “I have been dealing with to Derek at Island Brew Byou for the past 2 years. I order a batch of beer every month and a batch of wine for the holidays. I have always been impressed with the quality of the beer, the price, and the service, you really can't go wrong here.”– Matt Rasmussen, Rasmussen Reno's
- “I have been a customer of Island Brew Byou for the past 10 years. Both Derek & Pat are very knowledgeable and helpful and will recommend wines they think I will like. Over the past 10 years I have tried many different varieties of wine - both red and white.”– Bob Lane, Bob Lane Insurance Services
- “We have dealt with this brewing company for the last nine years and they have been fabulous. Derek kettle brews age old recipes to create the best beers on the planet. Our favorite is French Alps Pale Ale (to die for).”– Ken & Gail Searle, Searle's Auto Repairs Co. Ltd.